HETAS joins the Hot Water Association
Tuesday 25th October 2016
HETAS, the official body recognised by the Government to approve biomass and solid fuel heating appliances, fuels and services, joins the Hot Water Association, HWA.
Isaac Occhipinti of HWA said “Hot water storage is a natural ally of renewable technology and biomass is one of the champions of the renewables sector, we are therefore delighted that HETAS have joined us.”
Calvin May, Projects & Standards Manager at HETAS said “I believe that the two industries; biomass and hot water storage complement each other exceptionally well. We have already identified areas where working in partnership will help to promote both biomass and hot water storage, and therefore benefit both homeowners and UK building owners, and in turn our members.”
HETAS will work with HWA at a technical level, to provide insight, support and communicate issues that may arise in relating to solid fuel appliance installations and the provisions around hot water heating.
To find out more about HETAS please visit: http://www.hetas.co.uk/
To find out more about HWA please visit www.hotwater.org.uk
- Baffling and a missed opportunity- HWA respond to chancellors Green Homes Grant scheme
- New tool to help homeowners choose the right hot water cylinder
- HWA launch heat networks design guide
- HWA launch New Heat Pump Technical standard
- HWA launch cylinder sizing calculator
- HWA Launch Hot Water Cylinder Consumer Servicing Guide
- 2 JUL 2018 Homeowners could save up to £240 a year using excess solar energy to heat their hot water, says HWA.
Driving to improve standards within the domestic hot water industry